Dial a Dog Wash Leicester tips for a clean and healthy coat in between visits
At Dial a Dog Wash Leicester we realise that most dog owners prefer to groom their pets to keep them in optimum health and condition in between our dog grooming sessions
Here are 5 top tips to make dog grooming an enjoyable experience:
- Be sure to brush out the coat first. If the coat is in good condition, use a slicker brush. Be careful never to brush too hard as this can cause ‘brush burn’.
- Never try to de-matt or cut out knots yourself using scissors – it is easy to cut too close and pierce the skin.
- Please seek advice from Dial a Dog Wash Leicester if you are going to shampoo your dog – never use human or baby shampoo. We always recommend you use a pet formulated shampoo that will enhance the moisture and health of the coat. We only use chemical free, natural products.
- Never bath a dog with matted hair as this only tightens matts and makes them harder to remove for our groomers. Skin may also become irritated by residual damp and shampoo in the matts.
- Regular visits from Dial a Dog Wash Leicester are the best way to maintain your dog’s coat.
Call our booking hotline on 0116 272 0066 or mobile 07875 725576 for the ultimate in mobile dog grooming for Leicester.